Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All Things New

Here we go...a brand new blog!  I'm starting this blog for a couple of reasons.  #1: I think the old one has run it's course.  It was a great outlet for me during medical school and "some" of residency.  But our lives are about to change, again, and I felt like it was time for a fresh start.  #2:  In less than 4 months we will make the biggest move of our lives.  We will no longer be within driving distance of our families, which means visits are going to be few and far between.  Yes it makes all of us very sad, but this is where our path is taking us and we have to make the best of it.  So I am starting a new family blog to help our friends and family stay up to date with the Scott's.  #3:  I have a wide variety of friends on facebook, and I'm sure there are several of them who don't want to see a billion and one pictures of my kids doing cute/funny things.  They may not want to know all the fun/crazy stories our family creates.  Well... they may want to know a few but not the amount I want to tell everyday.  Thus, a new blog is born!   The old blog experienced a slow painful death since our lives were so hectic the past two years.  But now that the kids are heading off to preschool and growing up I have a little more time to document our family's crazy life.  I hope you will enjoy keeping tabs on us as I'm sure there will be plenty to write about in Texas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment